League of Legends (LoL) is not only one of the most popular PC games around the globe but also has one of the largest players. According to gameinformer.com, League has over 32 million players worldwide and over 1 million online players concurrently. While that may be great for the league, it can be bad for those who aren’t as skilled at playing.
You’ll notice that there are just too many people playing LoL with very high skill levels. If you’re one of them, you should to save time, money and energy by purchasing a smurf account instead of trying to “tough it out” with the lower levels.
It’s not necessary to be a veteran gamer to play LoL. Not only will you save time, but also be able to save money by buying an account here. We’ve been selling smurf accounts to gamers across the globe for quite a long time now, and so we know what to look out for when it comes down to offering accounts that are useful.
Tips to ensure your gaming experience is as good as possible!
Find Out Which Account You Should Purchase
There are two types of LoL accounts you can buy – level 30 and level 20. For those who are just beginning you’ll discover that the biggest difference between the two is the amount of IP (In-game currency) you are able to spend on runes and champions.
To play at your best levels, you need to purchase accounts that will provide the best value for your money. To accomplish this, there are a few things you need to be looking for –
1. Runes – the amount of rune pages that come with an account is essential. It is essential to make sure that there are plenty of runes available to your favorite player and in the style you like. If you’re a lover of many champions, it may be worthwhile to purchase accounts that have multiple rune pages.
2. You should ensure that your account has the full range of champions to maximize your play time and access to other LoL features, including ARAM and ranking games. If you’re looking for a list of all the champions that are available in LoL you can check this page.
3. Amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favourite champions a new appearance. You should avoid buying accounts that don’t have any skins (unless you’re not interested in any) because the looks of the character can affect how much you like playing it. Check out our full listing of available services here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP) – LoL has a micro-transaction system in place which lets players purchase unique costume, champions, and runes for real money. The most appealing aspect of the gameis that everything purchased will remain in your account for the rest of time. It will help you save time and money when you buy accounts with a large amount of IP.
5. Number of Unranked wins – LoL provides a ranked mode that lets players compete to be the top. Another is ARAM (All Random Every Mid) These modes award you with rewards such as IP and rare skins, which make it more enjoyable to play regularly. It is important to ensure that your account is stocked with a good number of wins unranked to prove that you’ve been playing the game , more than “trying the game”.
6. Account Privacy – if do not want your account information to be public, then select an account that is private. This means only you have access to the email registered with it and only you will have access to it. This is a great option if you worry about sharing your details to strangers. They won’t have access to your account without having the password.
If you follow these simple actions, you’ll be sure to have a great LoL experience!
For more information, click league of legends accounts